- Moby, Jill Scott and Blue Man Group, "Natural Blues" (2001)
- Eminem and Elton John, "Stan" (2001)
- Elton John and Backstreet Boys, "Philadelphia Freedom" (2000)
- Dion, Lou Reed, David Johansen and Ruben Blades, "Teenager in Love" (1988)
- Thomas Dolby, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder and Howard Jones, "Synthesizer Showdown" (1985)
With no shortage of the music industry’s A-list under one roof, the Grammys have spent a lot of time arranging mash-ups, duets, team-ups, collaborations and medleys. Here’s 20 of the most unlikely, ranging from the inspired to the WTF.