Funkmaster Flex Goes Off on Drake in Hot 97 Rant: 'I'm Not...

Funkmaster Flex Goes Off on Drake in Hot 97 Rant: 'I'm Not Concerned About You'

95
0

Funkmaster Flex Goes Off on Drake in Hot 97 Rant: 'I'm Not Concerned About You' news
Brad Barket / Grant Lamos IV, Getty Images

When Funkmaster Flex starts dropping bombs, he leaves massive destruction in its wake. On Saturday (Aug. 6), the veteran Hot 97 personality went after Drake for accusing the New York radio station for “tellin’ lies” and calling for the firing of Flex.

In a very heated rant, Funkmaster Flex drop several bombs at Drizzy and to clarify the reference track scandal that ignited his infamous rap battle against Meek Mill.

“I got a few stories to tell tonight. I don’t know which one I’m gonna tell first,” Flex started before calling Drake “a bozo.”

“First of all, Drake, I’m not really worried about you making me lose my job,” he seethed. “70 percent of your fans wear high heels. The other 30% are guys who wear sandals. I’m not concerned about you.”

The 48-year-old veteran DJ went to explain that he’s among the Top 5 when it comes to legends in hip-hop. Therefore, anyone who needs help with writing lyrics is not included in the exclusive club.

“If you have help on your music and on your bars to compete for that top 5 movement, that is an issue to me,” Flex said.

“Let me tell you something for people who don’t understand the studio, ’cause I do. No rapper has a guy that could be or people thinkin’ is writing for him in the studio directing you or standing next to you while you’re in the booth unless he’s writing the lyrics … making sure the delivery’s right,” he continued. “Yes, he writes, but there’s a couple key things he didn’t, and that’s just the way it is.”

Among the hot tea Funkmaster Flex spilled on the airwaves include how Drake dislocated his shoulder when he got into a scuffle with Diddy at a Miami club.

Flex also goes into great detail about Drake rehearsing his rhymes before his infamous Blackberry freestyle, and how his handlers wanted video footage of him holding the Blackberry to provide evidence that he writes his own lyrics. “You knew this day was coming one day, when people might question your pen,” Flex said. “Bruh, I see through you.”

There’s all kinds of goodies in this Funkmaster Flex rant. Check it out below.

source

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY