Ian Connor Blasts Amber Rose: 'Why Hasn't One Charge Been Pressed'?

Ian Connor Blasts Amber Rose: 'Why Hasn't One Charge Been Pressed'?

104
0

Ian Connor Blasts Amber Rose: 'Why Hasn't One Charge Been Pressed'? news
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images; Instagram

Ian Connor is firing back at Amber Rose after she claimed that 21 women reached out to her to say they were raped by him.

“Lol Cus This Bald Head Bitch Is Now The Law 21? Why The F— Hasn’t 1 Charge Been Pressed? Somethings Not Right,” read his tweet on Thursday afternoon (June 30).

Rose was quick to defend herself—and plug in some promo for her second annual Slutwalk.

“I never said I was the law u lil troll but I’m so happy to have them on my Slutwalk stage to tell their stories. Tune in,” she said, “and now your temporary attention will be for allegedly raping women. Good job… Asshole.”

Six women have come forward to accuse Connor of rape. The allegations started back in April with Malika Anderson, who detailed the incident on her blog.

Since then, the young stylist has been adamant in denying the claims. But either way, it hasn’t been a good week for Conner. His former collaborator, Theophilus London, spilled some insider information on Conner after the two got into a physical fight at the Colette store in Paris last week.

“Kanye fired him. That’s all he had left, and that’s why he only kept promoting, ‘Kanye, Kanye, Kanye! My 9 to 5!’ Putting videos of him and Kanye. It’s not a good look to Ye, because every time you write about this rapist, they gonna mention Kanye,” said London in an interview with Complex.

As for Anderson, it’s unknown whether charges will be filed against Conner or if she’ll be one of the women speaking against Conner at Rose’s SlutWalk. But the annual event is slated to happen on Oct. 1 in Los Angeles.

Check out the tweets below.

source

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY