Lil Wayne Says Recent Seizure Scare Was a False Alarm: 'I'm Good!'

Lil Wayne Says Recent Seizure Scare Was a False Alarm: 'I'm Good!'

102
0

Lil Wayne Says Recent Seizure Scare Was a False Alarm: 'I'm Good!' news
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images

The news of Lil Wayne’s recent seizure episode has been grossly exaggerated according to the veteran rapper. On Monday (July 11), Weezy went on his Twitter page to inform fans that he’s fine and in good spirits.

According to a TMZ story, Tunechi suffered another epileptic seizure while in Las Vegas last week. The incident was so traumatic that Wayne had to cancel his scheduled concert at a pre-UFC event in Sin City.

However, the 33-year-old rhymer reassured his fans that he’s okay. “False Alarm! I appreciate da prayers and konsern but I’m good!!! Luv!!!!” he tweeted.

This is good news considering that Wayne suffered through a series of seizure episodes in recent weeks.

Last month, the Young Money leader’s private jet had to make an emergency landing in Omaha, Neb., after the hip-hop star reportedly had a seizure. Despite reports suggesting that Wayne’s seizures are caused by his alleged addiction to codeine, the rapper has denied it.

Reps for Lil Wayne had no comments on TMZ’s report.

 

source

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY